Sunday, October 12, 2008

There is always a first time for everything...

There is always a first time for everything in life. I know this because I am fortunate enough to experience the firsts of my daughter and son every day. So, before I lose track of it all, I am creating my first blog... and first blog entry to journal and memorialize my days of motherhood before I forget. I have trouble remembering the little things sometimes, like how it felt to hold my son when he was a new born or what it felt like the first time my daughter smiled at me. Thank God I had enough sense to take pictures to help me remember. So this is the beginning of my blog. I am really not sure where I will go with this or what I will say. It may just end up being a place where I ramble on about nothing important to anyone else but me. And if that ends up being the case, then that is. At least I will have documented my memories, thoughts and feelings somewhere to help me remember.

I call this Silly Monkeys and Dust Bunnies because it sums up what my days are made of. Chasing, playing and caring for my "Silly Monkeys" and constantly chasing and cleaning up after them, the dust bunnies.

No comments:

Followers