It isn't that I have been too lazy to post, I just have not had the mind-set to do so. I guess one could say that sound's like an excuse. Maybe it is. Anyways, not a lot going on this week. Work has picked up a bit this week. I went into the office for the first time since May. It was a very strange yet familiar feeling. It was as if I was walking back in time, but as soon as I pushed through those double doors, I knew the spirit of the old company I worked for had left the building. I felt really sad and displaced. It made me very thankful that my last day is the day after Thanksgiving. Then I will be a FULL time STAY AT HOME mom. I cannot wait.
I feel like I am so distracted when I am working and that it is taking my attention away from my monkeys. They are growing so fast and I am afraid I am going to miss it all. Although work has not been the only thing distracting me. Sometimes I feel like my mind is flooded with things that need to be done, cleaning, laundry, menu planning, cooking, activities for the kids not to mention are they getting everything they need. But then I am reminded that God who knows the count of every hair on my head also knows the count of every hair on my children's head and I am comforted by that.
A chronicle of entries regarding my life with 2 amazing children and a husband who completes my world but drives me crazy. Not to mention my obsession with trying to rid my home of dust bunnies. This is my place for theraputic release.
No comments:
Post a Comment