So maybe I over reacted a bit. My visitor finally arrived. I guess I just needed the usual comfort of the familiar. If you read my post yesterday, please forgive the drama. I definately over reacted.
I am looking forward to Halloween with the kids and candy. Sarah is very excited. She is going to be a Cat. I will post pictures after tomorrow's events. Joey has no clue about Halloween. All he knows is that Mommy has a big bag of "Pop Pops" (Dumdum suckers) on top of the refrigerator that he cannot reach. I guess he will understand more tomorrow. Joey is going to be dressed up as Robin from Batman and Robin. I originally bought a Superman costume, but it was too small, so we had to return it. There were other options, but they either had a mask or head gear that I knew would only last 5 minutes with Joey. The weather is supposed to be a nice 65 degrees out. I hope they have fun. Happy Halloween to all! Be Safe and God bless!
A chronicle of entries regarding my life with 2 amazing children and a husband who completes my world but drives me crazy. Not to mention my obsession with trying to rid my home of dust bunnies. This is my place for theraputic release.
No comments:
Post a Comment