A chronicle of entries regarding my life with 2 amazing children and a husband who completes my world but drives me crazy. Not to mention my obsession with trying to rid my home of dust bunnies. This is my place for theraputic release.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sarah's Birthday Party
So I know it has been a while since I posted. I guess I have been enjoying me time off since I am no longer working. I am now a FULL TIME stay at home Mom. I posted a slide show from Sarah's 4th Birthday Party Celebration. In case you were wondering, the beautiful dress Sarah is wearing was knitted for her by Nana. She looked adorable in it. The kids had a blast. Sarah's favorite thing was the tubes and slides. Joey just loved being chased all over the place. It was an afternoon enjoyed by all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment